Last month I gave you a link that explained how you could order any of my paperback and eBooks. Just go to:
Please keep this link handy if you wish to order any of my books.
This month, I have listed all the large print books we sell:
Dealing with Difficult People: $19.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4705174
Dealing with Difficult Relatives and In-Laws: $17.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4707902
Dealing with Difficult Spouses and Children: $16.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4708196
Dealing with Difficult Situations at Work: $14.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4721921
Dealing with Difficult Situations at Home: $14.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4721955
Retirement Village Bullies: $14.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4700317
Stressed Out? $15.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4710409
Time - Today’s Silent Killer: $14.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4710587
That Something Special: $14.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4712259
Something Missing: $16.99 + Delivery: http://createspace.com/4710836
Tip of the day:
Excerpts from Roberta Cava's internationally best-selling book - Dealing with Difficult People - How to deal with nasty customers, demanding bosses and uncooperative colleagues.
Others are forced to 'walk on eggs' when around these individuals. They start arguments about anything and everything. They're real scrappers who treat you in a high-handed, hearsh and dictatorial manner. They're abusive, abrasive and gluttons for power. They hog control and seldom delegate. A favourite tactic is to interrupt you in the middle of what you're saying. They're prone to assasinating your character (using labels) as they tear apart your remarks. To overcome:
1. When they blow up unexpectedly, ask them why they're so angry. They won't expect this answer and often you can resolve an issue without retaliating.
2. If they interrupt you say, ‘I haven’t finished speaking. As I was saying . . .’
3. If they attack you in public, deal with them then and there. Defend yourself using facts to back up your side of an issue (not emotions).
4. If you're their manager, let them know that this is unacceptable behaviour and you’ll have to put a written warning on their file if the behaviour continues.
5. Encourage them to obtain help in handling their anger.
Why not look up our web page and learn all about the books Roberta has written (sample chapters are free)? www.dealingwithdifficultpeople.info and remember that you can obtain a list of all her books and learn about other ways you can order them by going to: